(from cvs) sensors binary compile probs on rh8

Phil, what processor are you compiling for? Or what's wrong with <math.h>?
It works for me, but gcc is generating floating point assembler instructions
and so it doesn't need -lm.
If we do add a -lm it should be added to lib/Module.mk for the library,
not in prog/sensors/Module.mk for sensors.