CVS messages out of mail archive

great. thanks alot for getting it going again, and for taking out the
CVS messages.
I think some folks saw a while ago that things were hosed but didn't
know
who to contact. I'm coping our mail list so everybody has your address.

The archive - together with the form for a google search of the archive
that we
put up on our site a couple of months ago - definitely helps people help
themselves,
which cuts down on tickets, email, etc. that we have to answer.
So we really appreciate having it.
Thanks again.
mds