FW: Fix for problems with the Intel 82810 driver of lm-sensors

Hi!

Some days ago, I sent a patch for the i2c-i810 driver to Frodo Looijaard,
because
he has written this driver but maybe I used an old address, or he's just
busy,
so I got no reply from him.

I also sent the mail to some people that had problems with the driver and I
got a positive feedback from David Michael <dave at drinkfromthefurrycup.com>.
He said, that the patched driver fixes his problems.

Attached, you will find my original mail with the patch included. it would
be nice if you could incorporate my changes to one of the next versions
of lm-sensors.

In the meanwhile I finished a first version of my fs451 driver. Could you
please assign me an official driverid for my driver in i2c/kernel/i2c-id.h?
I used the constant named I2C_DRIVERID_FS451 for the driverid. When my
driver
is ready to be released, I will send that driver to you.

  Best Regards

     Michael Dreher
     <michael at 5dot1.de>

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----