Lm_Sensors Support

Hi,
My name is Sean Hall. I work for MSI managing the sales of MSI's server
boards in North America. We would like to find out what we need to do to
assure MSI's server boards work properly with LM_Sensors.
For starters, we would like to get our K7D Master board working properly.
MSI's K7D Master uses the W83627HF Windond chip and should be supported by
LM_Sensors driver w83781d, but the feedback we've gotten from vendors is
that the data that comes back is erroneous.

Where do we start so we can get these issues resolved?

I will also ask MSI Taiwan if we can offer support of the LM_Sensors
project. In what areas can MSI offer support to LM_Sensors?

Also, can MSI advertise on the LM_Sensor site?

Thank you,

Sean Hall

Sean Hall
MSI Computer Corp