SiS

hi,

Been a long time ago we mailed I guess :)

I was wondering, I just started support for the SiS Smbus -yes yes way to
late- and for now got a running smbus driver for Device 0016
detected/enabled via either the 0008, 0018, 0961 or 0963.

how I was wondering, the 0008 has been around a long time and I am pretty
sure the older versions do not support the same smbus. Have you found a way
to determin if the 0008 is a new or old one ?  So far I have not, I have
seen revision ID's of 00, 10 and 0F that all appear to be new.

any insight would be appreciated, btw if you don't yet have support for any
of the above mentioned for let me know.

Regards, Alex

- Please always attach all previous mails !