2.6.5 problems

I'm OK with a 2.6.6 release.  There have been a lot of important
changes in 2.6.5, so it's reasonable to have a followup release with
fixes and refinements.

Just let me know when we want to do that.

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil