CVS write access

For this first round, could you send a diff?  I'd be happy to review
it and submit it for you.  Then, I will ask to have you added to the
cvs writers list.  Thanks in advance for the help with the coding!

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil