I2C

If anybody starts the ADM1032 driver we will note it on our new drivers
page
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/newdrivers.html
At the moment, none of the developers has a system on which to develop
this driver.
If you get started first, let us know.

On multimastering, do you mean two physical i2c bus masters?
If so, there is a proposal summarized in our i2c TODO list
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/browse.cgi/i2c/TODO
that may be helpful. Your comments are welcome.