Asus ASB100 chip information

Hi again,

I experimented some more trying to read the registers in the
undocumented range from 0x00 to 0x1F. There seem indeed to be
several other interesting values. The values I read back are
consistent between consecutive reads or some of them vary a
bit over several reads. I think I can identify some as being
voltage inputs. It does not look like that there is a simple
relation between registers 0x00-0x1F and 0x20-0x3F.

Regards,
Bertrik