Tyan S2720 Information

Hello,

as seen in the ticket 886 there is no way to read the CPU temp at the moment
and you have asked for more informations about this board. We are in contact
with Tyan and got this from them:

Maybe this will help you to solve the problem. We are very interested in a
quick solution because we wish to use this board in our clusters and we
can't do that without a working temperature monitoring :-)

If we can do something more, please let us know.

Best regards,

Holger M?ller
MEGWARE Computer GmbH
Germany