LM Sensors FAQ

Hello friends!

I have taken the liberty of converting the (text) FAQ i found on your
website to Gnu Texinfo format.  As you probably know, texinfo formats
can be easily converted to a wide variety of other formats, including
info, docbook, html, pdf, ps, XML, etc.  (I wanted an HTML version of
your FAQ, so I could jump to specific questions more easily.  You may
wish to put an HTML version your your website.  I have attached the
file as lm_sensorsFAQ.tar.bz2.  You are of course, given full possesion
of these modifications, and there is no need to credit myself should
you choose to use them.  However if you DO credit me, please do not
place my email on the web without some sort of spam munging! ;-)
Thank you VERY much for writing lm_sensors and making it available
under the GPL.

Best Wishes

Peter

Dreaming of a Swiss Account? Get it here: http://freemail.swissinfo.org