lm_sensors

Here's my proposal.

I would like to do the 2.6.5 release as-is this week and then submit it
to Alan,
for two reasons:
- what we have in CVS is much safer for Thinkpad and 24RF08 users than
what
  is in 2.6.4; we should make it available even if it is an incremental
  improvement and not a perfect fix;
- it's much easier for tracking if we submit releases rather than CVS
stuff to Alan.

We are all agreed that what we have is not bulletproof and that we
shouldn't
claim it is.

Let's plan on addressing whatever concerns Alan may have, together
with incorporating any further info we get from IBM, in 2.6.6.
Also in that release incorporating locking or i2c-core tweaks if
that makes sense.

As long as we are working with Alan and trying to get into 2.5 we should
try and have a release interval of about 4 weeks or less so we can be
responsive.

thoughts?