[Fwd: request]

Well, as long as we know how to deal with the tax issues on it, why
not?  We could definitely use a Thinkpad or one of these
Intellistations to play with.  In fact, if this person is donating
something on the order of the cost of a Thinkpad, perhaps he can just
buy us one instead of handing us cash?  Also, we could still use a
server to put the lm-sensors site/cvs on (1 or 2u rack-mount server
would be ideal).

Not that we have overwhelming requests for a list of items to donate,
but it might be helpful to put a list of wanted items on the web site?

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil