Pre-conference call information regarding lm_sensors

BTW- Keith was 'let go' after IBM dropped Linux support for Thinkpads.
There was a /. article on it a little while ago:

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/06/20/1631257&mode=thread&tid=136

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil