i2c-piix4.o: SMB base address uninitialized - upgrade BIOS or use force_addr=0xaddr

I don't know any way to pass the address to the driver without modules.
You'll have to modify the source to put "force_addr=0x1234" somewhere.

You should also use sensors-detect from the lm_sensors package to
do your detection rather than just loading all the chip drivers.
Note that you hit the limit on number of loaded drivers.

mds