still ASUS ASB100 Bach

It will be most difficult without a datasheet. Maybe impossible.

Here are the steps:
	- Find the chip in memory. Is it on the isa bus or an i2c bus?
	  Is it part of a PCI chip or a Super I/O chip?
          Use i2cdetect and i2cdump or isadump to find it and look at
the registers
	- Use an existing driver, use force parameters to give it the address,
	  and see how it goes. Using force_as99127f on the w83781d is a good
guess.
	- Start tweaking / reverse engineering to fix up the driver for the new
chip.

Good luck!