Need help with SMBus access

You will need to make a driver to drive the I2C/SMBus on the mobo.
That's done through ISA or PCI, depending on the chip.  See
lm_sensors2/kernel/busses for our drivers.  Then, the use that driver
to drive the I2C/SMBus chip on that bus, see lm_sensors2/kernel/chips.

Of course, if you use any of our code, make sure you comply with our
license.

Good luck!

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil