Patches to Marcelo and Linus

- I'm copying the i2c list to keep them informed.

- It's a good plan to start with 2.6.3, not CVS. Both because it's
  stable and because we have it tagged. In general, please don't
  submit patches from CVS before we talk about it.

- sensors in 2.4 was rejected by somebody a couple of years ago.
  We could try again but probably we should start with 2.5.

- I like the plan to start with an i2c patch for 2.5. sensors in 2.5
  does _not_ require the i2c patch, but this way you get to say,
  'hi, i'm the i2c/sensors patch guy, first is a small i2c patch,
   if you're happy with that then i'll send you the big sensors patch'.

- if you can post the proposed patch somewhere we can look at it

- Any thoughts on how we can buy back the changes for 2.5?
  Should we start doing #if KERNEL_VERSION > 2.5.0?
  Or should we do a 2.5-only version of mkpatch? Or both?
  Remember we support kernels 2.2+.