Patches to Marcelo and Linus

yes, we would love your help.
Ingo was going to do it but has been busy -
Ingo, do you have any work-in-progress to contribute?

There are 3 patches:
2.4 i2c
2.5 i2c
2.5 lm_sensors

Are you willing to do all 3?

Are you generating from our 2.6.3 or CVS?
If CVS, I have some SMBus 2.0 work-in-progress
in i2c-core that we may want to take out
before submission.