read/write to eeprom 24C16

Hi,

I just wanted to share a small program to read/write from/to 24C16 and
compatible eeproms, analogous to the eeprommer in lm_sensor's distibution.

If you are interested you may integrate it in lm_sensors or i2c
	http://photon.hedonism.cx/~chris/eeprommer_24C16/

Please contact me directly by email as I'm on neither mailing-lists
(lm_sensors or i2c).

	Chris

--
An infinte number of rednecks, in an infinite number of pickup trucks,
firing an infinite number of shotguns at an infinte number of road signs,