Patch for lm_sensors-2.6.3 Makefile to support user specified CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS

The attached patch allows the user to add CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS entries (via
the environment or the make command line) and have them actually get used
compiling the lm_sensors objects... I used this because I wanted to try
other optimization settings without massaging the Makefile every time.
Enjoy!