ADM1025 (fwd)

V. R. Venkatramana wrote:
>From vvenkataramana at yahoo.com Wed Apr 24 22:40:04 2002
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:26:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: "V. R. Venkatramana" <vvenkataramana at yahoo.com>
Subject: ADM1025
To: frodol at dds.nl

Dear Frodo,

    How to access CPU temperature & voltage drvices?
    Sensor chip:        Analog Devices ADM1025
    Intel MotherBoard:  Intel D845WN

I am using vxWorks OS.  vxWorks do not support Advanced
Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) and cannot access
temperature and voltage devices via ACPI calls in the BIOS.
vxWorks do not have support to access SMBus either.
I am wondering how to access temperature an voltage devices
located on the SMBus?  Is it possible for me to make BIOS
call to get this info.  If yes, where to find the info on
I/O address, how to interpret the BIOS data.

Since I saw your name on linus driver (adm1025), I decided
to approach you directly.  A line in reply will be appreciated.

Thanks, Venkat