Issue with lm-sensors 2.4.4.1

The latest version of Lm_sensors is 2.6.3.  To ensure the latest
compatibility and support, you need to upgrade.  I suggest you go to
our web site to get the latest: www.lm-sensors.nu

Also, the error seems to be a dependancy problem unrelated to the
lm_sensors code.  I suggest downloading the latest i2c and lm_sensors
sources and following the build instructions carefully.  Most module
issues we've run across are due to differing kernel sources,
compilers, or environment (e.g. kernel configuration settings) used
between the compiling of the kernel and the modules.

Good luck!

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil