PC87366 support

Greetings,

Firstly, you guys are doing a great job with the development of i2c and
lm_sensors, this project really seems to be progressing.  It sure make
life easier for the rest of us that you've already done so much work in
this area.

Anyway, I've been trying to get sensor data from a system known as a
Quanta, with a CP810E-FL motherboard, that features a (you guessed it)
Intel 810E chipset.  According to the motherboard manual, it has a
National Semiconductor PC87366 Super I/O controller that among other
things does temperature and voltage monitoring.  The lm_sensors new
drivers page lists this chip as having no planned driver.  I don't think I
have the skills to volunteer to write one, but I am curious about how
difficult it would be for this chip to be supported.  Is it greatly
different to any of the other chips you have drivers for?

Thanks for your time.
--
Andrew Greig - Technical Support
Internet Business Services Ltd.