Bad link for klm, klm dead?

I am having trouble downloading klm

http://www.brendy.addr.com/linux/klm/klm_home.html

gives host unknown, another site (synergy.linuxbox.com)
is on an expired domain with disconnected phone numbers
for the domain contacts, and another site for it
(synergy.linuxave.net) gives a page with no content
except the words "google.com", postmaster and root
at that site bounced, and the technical contact
won't answer his/her/its phone.

I had klm-0.5.0 but it won't compile with my KDE version
as my version of KDE (the one from Slackware 8.0) gives an
error saying qwindow.h is gone.

Please tell me where klm is or if it is dead.

If it is dead, please tell me where I can get a KDE app
for lm_sensors. I do not, nor ever intend to run
GNOME again.