eeprom driver

BTW- If it saves effort, you could access the eeprom's more directly
through the /dev/i2c* interface.  You wouldn't be dependant on the
eeprom module that way, although you would need to be careful not to
accidentially write data to the eeprom.  See prog/dump/i2c-dump.c for
an example, and then look at the eeprom.c driver for the i2c sequence
to read a value from eeprom (it's a write [to set the address pointer
in eeprom memory] followed by a read, I think).

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil