eeprom driver

I think all the related eeprom decode stuff (SPD, Xeon, etc.) was from
Intel's web site.  Thankfully, Intel does a reasonable job documenting
things and providing them to the development community.

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil