Ticket 416

Hi, Frodo:

I just received a notice that the ticket has been updated.
After looking at the ticket, I realized that I have forgoten
the existen of this ticket.

What I found was that I was indeed using a patcked kernel.
After replacing it with a fresh vanilla kernel, the lmsensor works
perfecctly. In fact, I tried the lmsensor with vanilla kernel on
both of my SMP machines, no problem at all!
Sorry about the trouble!!

Thanks for your support,
Barku