Help Wanted

It's a good idea.  We can have an 'examples' in the 'doc' directory or
something to keep these things?  And, have source info (w/ email) for
each one so people can follow up with that person if it doesn't work
for them.

Phil

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 10:53:48PM -0500, Mark D. Studebaker wrote:
> Thanks for the offer.
> If you don't have the ticket password please ask Phil for it.
>
> Some people have suggested that the sensors.conf database
> be in our CVS tree but I'm not sure that would work.
> Maybe start just by putting some links on our web page
> to other people's lists?
>
> Opinions anyone?
>

> Christophe Gauthron wrote:
> >
> > I was planning on building a database of .conf files
> > for the driver I wrote (it87), since I have often receive
> > questions on how to configure it for different boards.
> >
> > So at least I can help with the sensors.conf database
> > (an excellent idea!) and could answer support tickets
> > related to that driver.
> >
> > Christophe.

> > Christophe Gauthron             0-in Design Automation
> > Member of technical Staff       1784 Technology Drive
> > Tel: (408) 487 3657             San Jose CA 95110, USA
> > Fax: (408) 487 3651             http://0-in.com

Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil
 PGP F16: 01 D2 FD 01 B5 46 F4 F0  3A 8B 9D 7E 14 7F FB 7A