Help Wanted

Mark D. Studebaker wrote:

> Opinions anyone?
>

> Christophe Gauthron wrote:
> >
> > I was planning on building a database of .conf files
> > for the driver I wrote (it87), since I have often receive
> > questions on how to configure it for different boards.

Just remember that often, even minor revisions of mainboards have different
chips, resistors or other hardware. That is the reason we never got around
to it before: the database would be almost impossible to keep updated.
Nevertheless, if you want to put some effort in it, you are very welcome
of course!

Good luck,
  Frodo

--