[config] Elitegroup K7S5A

Hello Christian,

> Just for the record, or better for those who search the docs/mailing lists
> in favour to read the tons of docs and figure the right values for

> themselves here my working config:

Thanks for you configuration file. Unfortunately I have not been able to
use it on my k7s5a -- I wasn't able to find out which modules to use... 8-(

"sensors-detect" proposes to use the sis5595 driver, but I believe the
sensors chip can only be found on the isa-bus instead. Using the sis5595
driver, I only get bogus values.

Please tell me which modules you use. Thanks!

CU
Michael.