lm_sensors SiS730

Hi Bob, I've got one of these mobo's.  Nice all-in-one solution, and
it's quite reasonably priced!  Anyways, I'm using the IT87 driver.
Here's what my lsmod looks like:

[phil at drtheopolis phil]$ lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
it87                    7056   0
eeprom                  3120   0 (unused)
ddcmon                  3120   0 (unused)
i2c-isa                 1168   0 (unused)
matorb                  2656   0 (unused)
i2c-proc                6304   0 [it87 eeprom ddcmon matorb]
i2c-core               12944   0 [it87 eeprom ddcmon i2c-isa matorb i2c-proc]

Not everything is being used (eeprom, ddcmon, matorb).  The IT87 is
accessed via the ISA bus.  The I2C/SMBus isn't accessable yet.  There
is a driver written (i2c-sis5595) but it doesn't like this hardware
for some reason.  Possibly because of the Bios used.  Technical
information and help for the SiS chips are hard to come by, too.

PS- my temp values aren't right, but I'm using an older sensors.conf.

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil