lm_sensors SiS730

Howdy.  I wanted to write and first thank you for the i2c and
lm_sensors work.  It's cool that such a package exists for linux.

I have an ASUS A7S-VM m/b with SiS730 chipset and i2c + lm_sensors
2.6.1 packages which I've compiled and installed.

Is there anything I could do to help with testing out a solution for
this chipset?  Has anyone proposed an "alpha" solution that I could
try?

The website makes a cryptic reference to it87, if you can give me
explicit directions on how to set things up to try that out, I'd be
happy to give it a shot and report back.

Thanks in advance, and of course, if this chipset is just too far
below the radar to be worth the time to fiddle with, I understand.

-- Bob