New driver for PCF8591

Hello,

I would like to write a new driver for the PCF8591. It is an 8-bit A/D and
D/A converter (4 analog input and one analog ouptpu) for the I2C bus produced
by Philips Semiconductors.

According to the website in the "New Drivers" section, nobody has started to
write a driver for this chip. Please tell me if it is wrong.

I have read the new_drivers file in the lm-sensors package and I have seen I
am needing an ID reserved in i2c-id.h. Could you provide me one ?

Thanks

Aurelien Jarno