Ticket 714

I agree. I've never heard of a device at 0x00 before,
it is probably something ill-behaved.

'i2cdetect 0' will list the devices that are present, but
we already know from the sensors-detect output that there is
something at 0x00.

'i2cdump 0 0' will list the registers in the device at 0x00.
And you say when it gets to address 0x2d in device 0x00 the ethernet
dies? very very strange.

Let us know what the ethernet datasheet says...

mds