Re: Recent Power changes and stack_trace_save_tsk_reliable?

On 9/21/23 08:26, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> Petr Mladek <pmladek@xxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Thanks for the fast triage of this one.  The proposed fix works well on
>>> our setup.  I have yet to try the kpatch integration tests with this,
>>> but I can verify that all of the kernel livepatching kselftests now
>>> happily run.
>>
>> Have this been somehow handled, please? I do not see the proposed
>> change in linux-next as of now.
>
> I thought I was waiting for Joe to run the kpatch integration tests, but
> in hindsight maybe he was hinting that someone else should run them (ie. me) ;)
>
> Patch incoming.

Ah sorry for the confusion.  kpatch integration tests - that's on me.
If kernel stack unwinding is fixed, I'm pretty confident they will
execute.  I will kick them off today, but don't let that hold up the
kernel patches.

Thanks,
--
Joe

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]