Re: Recent Power changes and stack_trace_save_tsk_reliable?

Joe Lawrence <joe.lawrence@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hi ppc-dev list,
>
> We noticed that our kpatch integration tests started failing on ppc64le
> when targeting the upstream v6.4 kernel, and then confirmed that the
> in-tree livepatching kselftests similarly fail, too.  From the kselftest
> results, it appears that livepatch transitions are no longer completing.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the report.

I thought I was running the livepatch tests, but looks like somewhere
along the line my kernel .config lost CONFIG_TEST_LIVEPATCH=m, so I have
been running the test but it just skips. :/

I can reproduce the failure, and will see if I can bisect it more
successfully.

cheers

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]