Live patching miniconf (track) at LPC

Hi everybody,

live patching track has been accepted by the program comittee to LPC 2016,
as can be seen here:

	https://linuxplumbersconf.org/2016/ocw/events/LPC2016/tracks
	http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2016:topics

The official announcement on the LPC homepage will follow shortly, as the
program comittee is currently busy with other duties as well.

We should slowly start planning the rough track contents and start forming
a "schedule".

My plan is to seed the first version from the wiki

	http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2016:live_kernel_patching

and start forming a super-preliminary agenda. Please send any
seriously-meant presentation proposals / BoF discussion topics my way
(aside from putting it on the wiki), I'll start putting it all together so
that we have a proper LPC track.

Thanks in advance, and looking forward to seeing you in Santa Fe,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs