Worried about XFS recovery taking too long. Please help :D

Hi,

Don't know where or who to contact anymore. Found this email on https://xfs.wiki.kernel.org/

I got an almalinux server with /var on a soft raid5 6x8tb disks.
There was a power failure and now on boot it states this:

XFS (md3): Starting recovery (logdev: internal)

Eventually it times out and continues the rest of the boot which kicks it into emergency mode. (I guess because it doesn't have /var mounted) and mount continues running in the background using 100% of 1 core.

This has now been running for 215+ hours. Is this ok?

Anyone having any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
--Filip