XFS_DEBUG got enabled by default in 6.6

Hello,

I recently updated to 6.6 and was surprised to see that XFS_DEBUG suddenly
got enabled by default. This was apparently caused by commit d7a74cad8f45
("xfs: track usage statistics of online fsck") and a followup fix.
Was that intentional? From the description of XFS_DEBUG I gather it should
be disabled for regular use, so this was a bit surprising to see.
Maybe that "default y" setting should be removed.

thanks,
Holger