Re: xfs_repair hangs at "process newly discovered inodes..."

Thank you for responding.

Yes that found errors, although I'm not accustomed to interpreting the output.

xfs_repair version 5.18.0

The output of xfs_repair -nv was quite large, as was the xfs_metadump...not sure that's indicative of something, but I've uploaded them here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OyQOZNsTS1w1Utx1ZfQEH-bS_Cyj8-F2?usp=sharing

There doesn't seem to be much activity once it hangs at "process newly discovered inodes..." so it doesn't seem like just a slow repair. Desipte there being no sign of activity, I've let it run for 24+ hours and saw no changes..