RE: writeback completion soft lockup BUG in folio_wake_bit()

Yes, as Dan mentioned it is trying to generate platform stress, We've been seeing the soft lockup events on test targets (2 sockets with high core count CPU's, and a lot of RAM).

The workload stresses every core/CPU thread in various ways and logs results to a shared log file (every core writing to the same log file).  We found that this shared log file was related to the soft lockups.

With this change applied to 5.19 it seems that the soft lockups are no longer happening with this workload + configuration.