[QUESTION] Upgrade xfs filesystem to reflink support?

Hi Darrick and Dave,

I might have asked this back when reflink was introduced, but cannot
find the question nor answer.

Is there any a priori NACK or exceptional challenges w.r.t implementing
upgrade of xfs to reflink support?

We have several customers with xfs formatted pre reflink that we would
like to consider
upgrading.

Back in the time of reflink circa v4.9 there were few xfs features
that could be
upgraded, but nowadays, there are several features that could be upgraded.

If I am not mistaken, the target audience for this upgrade would be
xfs formatted
with xfsprogs 4.17 (defaults).
I realize that journal size may have been smaller at that time (I need to check)
which may be a source of additional problems, but hopefully, some of your work
to do a diet for journal credits for reflink could perhaps mitigate
that issue(?).

Shall I take a swing at it?

Thanks,
Amir.