Re: iomap 5.15 branch construction ...

I'm on vacation this week, so just a quick note:

I'd love to see 1. and 2. from your list in a public branch ASAP,
maybe also 3 and 4 if they get positive reviews so that I can
rebased the iter stuff ontop of that so that I can repost the iter
series with that as a baseline.

I still haven't succeeded getting a working DAX setup, though.