xfs: fix CIL push hang in for-next tree

Hi folks,

This is the first fix for the problems Brian has reported from
generic/019. This has fixed the hang, but the other log recovery
problem he reported is still present (seen once with these patches
in place).

I've tested these out to a couple of hundred cycles of
continual looping generic/019 before the systems fall over with a
perag reference count underrun at unmount after a shutdown. I'm
pretty sure the hang is fixed, as it would manifest within 10-20
cycles without this patch.

The first patch is the iclogbuf state tracing I used to capture the
iclogbuf wrapping state. The second patch is the fix.

Cheers,

Dave.