copy / move reflink files to new filesystem / or whole fs

Hi,

is there any way to copy or move data between 2 xfs fs with reflinks
on the same host, so that the data is not rehydrated (I guess cp
--reflink will not be working)? If this is not possible, would it be
able to clone the existing fs to a new one and then continue to use
both?

Background: I've backup data on a 350 TB reflink xfs fs, now a second
fs will be added to the server and parts of existing data should be
moved to it. If it's possible to clone the whole fs I could delete
parts of it afterwards, but copying/moving single directories would be
easier.

Ralf