Separate user- and project- quota ?

Hello all.

I'd need to have separate quota for users and projects on the same
filesystem.
I currently have /home/PERSONALE and /home/STUDENTI where homes gets
automatically created. I'd need to have /home/software/prjN directories
with independent quotas.

What I've seen is that if any user creates a file in prjN directory,
that file is counted twice: both in user's and project's quota.

Am I getting something wrong? Missing an option? Can it be done?

TIA.

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia