xfsprogs process question

Hi Eric and others,

I've recently tried to port my attr cleanups to xfsprogs, but noticed
that a lot of patches from others are missing before I could apply
my ptches.  Any chance we could try to have a real xfsprogs for-next
branch that everyone can submit their ports to in a timely fashion?
Without that I'm not sure how to handle the porting in a distributed
way.