XFS Repair Error

I have an XFS filesystem of approximately 56 TB on a RAID that has
been experiencing some disk failures. The disk problems seem to have
led to filesystem corruption, so I attempted to repair the filesystem
with `xfs_repair -L <device>`. Xfs_repair finished with a message
stating that an error occurred and to report the bug.

The requested files are in my Google Drive (links below):

xfs-repair-sdb1.txt: This is the output from `xfs_repair -L
/dev/sdb1`. I could only save as much as was still in my `screen`
buffer, so the beginning of the repair may be missing.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CTm4hUumqPLW6FUSnc2ykU-hzH1w0Yug/view?usp=sharing

xfs-meta-sdb1.bin.tar.gz: This tar archive contains the file generated
by `xfs_metadump -g /dev/sdb1`.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/160If17YDVdk5_hEhajlMpFcTvGeIqZsd/view?usp=sharing

Regards,
Rich Otero