Re: Non-blocking socket stuck for multiple seconds on xfs_reclaim_inodes_ag()

We're sticking with the following patch that allows runtime switching
between XFS memory reclaim strategies:

* https://github.com/bobrik/linux/pull/2

There are some tests and graphs describing the issue and how it can be solved.

Let me know if you think this can be incorporated upstream, I'm fine if not.